- With over 20 years of experience in consultancy and industry, and qualifications/experience in toxicology, chemistry and occupational hygiene, Toxicology Training can provide efficient, cost-effective support for a wide range of regulatory issues.
- Cosmetic Product Safety Assessments – in accordance with EU Cosmetics Regulation 1223/2009, a cosmetic product safety assessment has to be undertaken by a qualified safety assessor to confirm that the cosmetic product complies with the EU Cosmetic Regulation.
- Safety Data Sheets – this includes SDS review, training and authoring
- Toxicology – regulatory toxicology data review, literature searches, etc.
- Chemical risk assessments (desk-based) – for regulatory submissions
- IUCLID work
- Workplace risk assessments – (e.g. COSHH assessments) – this includes staff training.
- Classification and labelling (CLP/GHS)
Please contact me for further details (Tel: +44 (0) 7985 923707, email; Toxicologyconsulting@gmail.com