Toxicology, Ecotoxicology, GHS, Worker Chemical Safety Training courses and more…
I run a wide variety of courses, many of which are related to toxicology but also include ecotoxicology and environmental-related issues, classification and labelling (GHS/CLP).
Furthermore, during 2018/19 I will be running new training courses related to workplace risk assessments (e.g. COSHH), worker chemical safety training, chemical risk assessments and Safety Data Sheet authoring, many of which will be in collaboration with Chemical Watch Ltd.
Services I offer:
- Chemical risk assessment for registration purposes and workplace exposure
- Toxicology for chemical registration work
- Writing safety data sheets for chemical hazards and workplace
- Classification and labelling (CLP/GHS)
- Toxicology training, consultation and teaching
- Chemistry for non-chemists training and workshops
Why attend one of my training courses?
As a University qualified teacher I ensure that all my courses are as interactive as possible with both a good balance of theory and practical exercises to reinforce your learning.
Furthermore the relatively small group sizes help provide a friendly supportive learning environment in which to develop and hone your new-found skills.
Full training material is provided including comprehensive lecture notes and copies of the presentation material. Where desired, all attendees can receive an additional 15 minute tutorial session as a follow up to the training course.