Live Training Webinars 2019
Introduction to Toxicology for the Non-Toxicologist – May 8th 2019. Available times: 0700hrs – 0900hrs (BST) or 1000hrs – 1200hrs (BST) or 1400hrs – 1600hrs (BST) – More Info
Chemistry for the Non- Chemist – May 22nd 2019. Available times: 0700hrs – 0900hrs (BST) or 1000hrs – 1200hrs (BST) or 1400hrs – 1600hrs (BST) – More Info
Occupational Skin Disease – a Toxicological Perspective – May 28th 2019. Available times:0700hrs – 0830 hrs (BST) 1000 hrs – 1130hrs (BST) or 1400hrs – 1530hrs (BST) – More Info [NO MORE BOOKINGS TAKEN – Please email for new dates]
Toxicology & CLP/GHS – Classification of Mixtures for Health Hazards -June 25th 2019. Available times: 0700hrs – 0845hrs (BST) 1015hrs – 1200hrs (BST) or 1400hrs – 1545hrs (BST) – More Info
CLP and GHS Classification for Environmental Hazards (substances and mixtures) June 26th 2019. Available times: 0700hrs – 0845hrs (BST) 1015hrs – 1200hrs (BST) or 1400hrs – 1545hrs (BST) – More Info
“I really enjoyed the class ‘toxicology for not-toxicologists’ of Laura Robinson. It allowed me to better understand the key ‘scientific’ concepts that I handle in my daily work as regulatory attorney. Really helpful to fully understand REACH, the CLP and related EU chemicals legislation. Laura is a great lecturer, clear and organised. I do certainly recommend the class”. Pavlina Chopova-Leprêtre, regulatory attorney, Mayer Brown LLP
Why attend one of my webinars?
- I have been running webinars for over six years, mostly in collaboration with Chemical Watch Ltd and they have been very popular.
- I am a qualified toxicologist and chemist with a teaching qualification.
- I have years of experience in developing and teaching different training courses (webinar, in person, e-learning) to a wide audience.
- Having worked in different industries for over 15 years I am very familiar with the issues which commonly arise, and where relevant I will cover these in my training courses.
- I offer three time slots on each day of the webinar, to accommodate differences in time zones and other commitments. All you need to do is select the one which is most convenient for you.
- If you sign up for one of my webinars you will receive a copy of the live recording and the slides as well as a comprehensive course manual with useful resources.
- You can ask questions throughout the session and/or contact me for further discussions afterwards (which is something many of my course attendees do). A certificate of attendance is also available upon request.
Discounts apply to multiple webinars/or group bookings. Should you have any questions please email me at [email protected] or telephone +44 (0)7985 923707.
Unable to attend the scheduled date/time?
If you are unable to attend the scheduled webinar please let me know as I can schedule one-off dates/times to suit. This is particularly useful if you are based on the west coast of the USA/Canada or Asia-Pacific region.
Contact me directly for more details. Email: [email protected] Tel +44 (0)7985923707
Bespoke training courses and 1-1 tutorial sessions
I also offer bespoke face to face training courses and training webinars for specific organisations. This has been well received by organisations both in the UK and overseas. This is often a cost-effective way of delivering training to staff on site and the material can be tailored to suit your needs.
The 1-1 tutorial/coaching sessions is another service I offer and this has also been well received.
“Laura Robinson provided much-appreciated guidance and support at a critical time of reviewing product classifications. Laura is professional, experienced, and so easy to work with, making a difficult task so much more achievable. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Laura and her consultancy to anyone needing this type of advice.” Heather Nixon, Quality Manager, Bio-D Company Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Tel +44 (0)7985923707